Thursday, June 9, 2011

Your Personal Message - Ralph Waldo Emerson

To believe your own thought, to believe that what is true for you in your private heart is true for all men, that is genius. – Ralph Waldo Emerson

What is burning deep inside of you? If you could spread your personal message RIGHT NOW to 1 million people, what would you say?

My response:
Find the blessings. I feel I work hard in a demanding position, but, more importantly, I put A LOT of pressure on myself to do it correctly and quickly. As I am faced with difficult challenges, I often ask why - both to get to the root cause of the issue, but also "why me?" As I work through this, I have come to tell myself - "find the blessing." Find the meaning or positive of each situation, so you can grow from adversity, defeat, and life's obstacles. These simple three words are improving my perspective in life. I believe they can do the same for others.

No comments:

Post a Comment